If you are one of the lucky ones then you are in Vrindavan right now, ready to embark on the 2017 parikrama’s with Kadamba Kanana Swami! But for those who are not in Vrindavan they can emerge themselves in the stories, recordings, and, when technology is on our side, live streaming of the parikrama’s!!!
You read that correctly! We are going to live stream most if not all the tours around Vrindavan. So brace yourselves and get ready for a week of dust, dancing and devotion 🙂
All live streams will be available on the KKSBlog facebook channel starting from Tue 25 Oct, 9:00 am Local indian time (UTC +5:30). Timing will differ for each parikrama.
Please find the parikrama schedule below but as always, dates are subject to change.
- 25 Oct Raval and Brahmanda Ghata
- 26 Oct Surabhi Kund
- 27 Oct Santanukunda and Madhuvan
- 28 Oct Day of rest – Initiations at Bhaktivedanta Swami Goshala
- 29 Oct Sanketa and Anjanoka
- 30 Oct Sudevi Mandir and Unchagaon
- 31 Oct Prema Sarovara
(Ekadasi, Srila Gaura Kisordasa Babaji disappearance day)
- 1 Nov Rama Ghat and Chir Ghat
- 2 Nov Harinama in Vrindavan
- 3 Nov Boat trip to Mathura, Visrama Ghata. Return by bus
Maintenance on KKSBlog
KKSBlog will be offline from Fri 27 Oct – Tue 31 Oct. Please read this article for more info.