Parikrama to the Pink City
“It is a city of dusty-pink palaces set aglow in soft light,” say the romantics. “It is ancient royalty, pristine architecture and a taste of original India,” say the historians. For the Gaudiya Vaisnavas, Jaipur is all that but much more. It is home to the original deities of the Goswamis, Who are shrouded in tales of adventure, mystery and mercy. Being remarkably clean and heartfully welcoming, Jaipur is majestic for all.
This kartika you have the opportunity to discover this ancient city and its deep devotional heritage in the company of His Holiness Kadamba Kanana Swami. An opportunity never offered before. Act quickly! You can now register for the Jaipur leg of the Braja Parikrama.
Dates: 3- 5 November, 2019
- 3rd Nov: Depart from Vrindavana to Karoli for day parikrama and arrival in Jaipur.
- 4th Nov: Visit temples in Jaipur
- 5th Nov: Depart to Vrindavana
Cost: 60 Euros
- Transport from Vrindavan to Karoli, Jaipur and back via air-conditioned bus
- Two nights accommodation in Jaipur
- Meals include breakfast pack (3rd, 4th & 5th), lunch and dinner (3rd & 4th)
There are two ways to pay & confirm your reservation! By PayPal (use this direct link) or by bank transfer. Please select the payment option in the registration form.
If you have any payment or registration question please write to Gopali at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important to note, read carefully!
- Registration is final once the payment is received.
- Buses will be reserved for 150 people. This limit will only be exceeded if the number of devotees is large enough to warrant an extra bus and if extra buses and accommodation are available.
- Advance payments are required to secure comfortable buses and good accommodation.
- Refunds will not be granted if you cancel your booking!
- Any excess funds will be given to Guru Maharaja.
- This registration is ONLY for the Jaipur parikrama and not the Braja Parikrama. That registration will be separate and will open at a later date.
Hopefully see you soon and stay tuned for the coming Braja Parikrama registration…