Day 3, 4 and 5 takes us out of Vrindavan and to the city of Jaipur in Rajasthan. This 3-day trip passes through Karoli in the search for the original deities (Radha Madan Mohan and Govindaji) of the Vrindavan temples that were moved during a Muslim invasion.
Videos from Karoli and Jaipur. If you cannot see the videos below go to our youtube channel.
Madan Mohan, Karoli
Morning class 5 nov Jaipur
Braja Parikrama 2019 Schedule
- 1st Nov – Govinda kund, Tribhuvanatha Samadhi, Nrsimha temple Puncari
- 2nd Nov – Gosvami Temples Vrindavana
- 3-5 Nov Jaipur
- 6th Nov – Yavat, Vrindakund
- 7th Nov – Sanket, Anjanoka
- 8th Nov – Vrindavan Parikrama
- 9th Nov – Unchagaon
- 10th Nov – Rest
- 11th Nov – Kamyavan
- 12th Nov – Garuda Govinda, Rama Tala