Day 8 circles around Vrindavan. Blessed is the land of Vraja, where the creator of the universe, Lord Brahma, dwells in the form of a mountain range in Varsana, to have the dust of the Divine Couple Sri Sri Radha-Krsna’s lotus feet on the head: where the maintainer, Lord Visnu, has assumed the forms of Govardhana and Visnu-parvata: where the moon-crested Lord Siva has taken up residence as Nandisvara Hill in Nandagrama: and where Sri Uddhava, the best of Hari’s servants, lives as a blade of grass, a small shrub or a creeper on the bank of Kusuma-sarovara.
If you cannot see the videos below visit our youtube channel. Dont forget to subscribe!
Photos by Svasti-Gopinatha, Tamala Krsna, Gauravani, Padmanabha, Zoltan, Gopali, Tamala Krsna, Tattva Darsana and others
Braja Parikrama 2019 Schedule
- 1st Nov – Govinda kund, Tribhuvanatha Samadhi, Nrsimha temple Puncari
- 2nd Nov – Gosvami Temples Vrindavana
- 3-5 Nov Jaipur
- 6th Nov – Yavat, Vrindakund
- 7th Nov – Sanket, Anjanoka
- 8th Nov – Vrindavan Parikrama
- 9th Nov – Unchagaon
- 10th Nov – Rest
- 11th Nov – Kamyavan
- 12th Nov – Garuda Govinda, Rama Tala