1. Treat our authors and other commentators with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any comment considered spam will be removed immediately.
3. Please do not post comments text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
4. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against KKSBlog staff will be not tolerated.
5. Please be considerate in language you use while commenting. Swearing is banned.
6. No hacking and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
7. Please do not post inappropriate material. I think everyone understands what this means. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, then don’t post it!
8. Please do not post personal attacks to other persons or commentators and keep your private dealings/issues to yourself. This is not a forum to vent your personal problems.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Comments will be removed. We may inform you about it. No further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule.
2nd rule break.
You will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
3rd rule break
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to comment again. The team can also decide to ban you completely from visiting this website!