The annual Braja Parikrama is a chance for you to immerse yourself in the pastimes of Krsna and his family & cowherd friends. Visit holy places like Vrindavana, Mathura & Barsana, and the mystic forests (vanas) of Madhuvana & Talavana. And of course, take the mercy from the holy waters of Radhakunda, Shyamakunda and Vrindakunda. This year, there will also be a special trip to Jaipur to visit the following original deities; Govinda Dev, Radha Gopinatha, Radha Damodara, Madana Mohan and Vinodi Lal.
The Vrindavana and Braja Parikrama will take you again on a tour through the holy land of Krsna.
Dates & Schedule
- 1st Nov – Govinda kund, Tribhuvanatha Samadhi, Nrsimha temple Puncari
- 2nd Nov – Gosvami Temples Vrindavana (bring your own prasadam)
- 3-5 Nov Jaipur (registration closed)
- 6th Nov – Yavat, Vrindakund
- 7th Nov – Sanket, Anjanoka
- 8th Nov – Vrindavan Parikrama (bring your own prasadam)
- 9th Nov – Unchagaon
- 10th Nov – Rest
- 11th Nov – Kamyavan
- 12th Nov – Garuda Govinda, Rama Tala
* Schedule and programs are subject to change!