Welcome to the Vyasa-puja & Kingsday pages! Here you will find all the information about these festivals, registration and frequently answered questions. See you soon!
- Frequently asked questions
- Travel info
- Vyasa-puja book
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Facebook group
- Share taxi / accommodation FB group
- Fri 26 Apr – Arrivals & start of festival
- Sat 27 Apr – Kinsgday in Amsterdam
- Sun 28 Apr – Vyasa-puja festival
- Mon 29 Apr – Workshop “Bridge preaching” & Initiations
- Tue 30 Apr – Departures
Registration has ended… If you plan to come please let us know and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like every year we aim to make the festival and prasadam for free. But this is not possible without your financial contribution. Fundraising will be handled by Gopali dd and she will be contacting you again to help make our goal a reality.
Donate by Bank
Use the form below to request our bank transfer details
The festival pricing is as follows:
- Accommodation fee: €50 (shared room), €32 (dorms), €30 (ashrama) *
- Prasadam fee: €35 (Kids below 10 years : €17,50)
* The accommodation and festival fees are only valid during the festival days!
** The accommodation fee needs to be payed in advance. The festival fee can be paid in cash at the Guesthouse reception upon your arrival
You can already sent your material, writings, poems and other tidbits for the Vyasa-puja book.
Deadline has passed! (1st of Feb 2019)